Since 1956, Sunrise Soya Foods has been trusted by generations to produce healthy and delicious soy products. As Canada’s leading tofu manufacturer, we are dedicated in our commitment to putting Goodness First® behind everything that we do. From our products to our workplace, we adhere to our values of: Customer Focus, Honesty and Integrity, Respect, Teamwork and Corporate Citizenship.
The Warehouse Coordinator, under the direction of the Warehouse Supervisor, will primarily be responsible to ensure customer orders are picked accurately and safety loaded onto trucks as scheduled. The incumbent is also responsible to receive raw materials, components, finished goods, maintenance supplies as required and utilize WMS for all receiving activities in addition to supporting the production lines as needed.
- Main contact point for customer service and warehouse workers
- Lead by example, demonstrating the highest standards and always be compliant with policies and best practices
- Helps mentor and coach the team under the direction of the warehouse supervisor and department head
- Ensure compliance with all company policies, procedures and standards for people safety, food safety, quality, cost control, waste reduction and complete and on-time delivery
- Inspect and verify work of team, including spot checks at random
- Administer cycle counts for the warehouse supervisor with the administrator
- Promotes high standards of service, both internal and external
- Operates warehouse material handling equipment in a safe manner.
- Assists in maintaining a clean and organized warehouse.
- Works in a professional and cooperative manner with all departments of the plant to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of all plant processes and procedures.
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned by Supervisor or Manager.
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of related warehousing experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good verbal and written English language skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong computer skills with ability to learn WMS system and use scanners/software in daily job functions as required
- Good mathematical skills
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
Please email your resume/CV to:
Sunrise Soya Foods Inc.
Paul McIlwaine, Human Resources Manager
21 Medulla Ave Toronto, Ontario M8Z 5L6
Thank you for your interest in Sunrise! We appreciate your application, however, due to the high volume of applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.