Best made with:
Braised Ground Pork with Tofu
- Comfort Food
- Ethnic Cuisine
- Soft Tofu
Asian comfort food recipe
|½ pkg||Sunrise Smooth Freshpack Tofu , cubed|
|200g||lean ground pork|
|2 tsp||minced ginger|
|2 tbsp||Hoisin Sauce|
|2 tbsp||Canola Oil|
|2 stalks||cilantro , for garnish|
|2 stalks||green onion , chopped for garnish|
|1||red chilies , chopped for garnish, if desired|
|2 tsp||soy sauce|
|1 tsp||chicken bouillon powder|
|2 tsp||cooking wine|
- Cut the tofu into half-inch cubes. Add a pinch of salt and steam the tofu for 15 minutes.
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat. Add minced ginger and ground pork and stir-fry for 4 minutes.
- Add seasoning to the ground pork. Fry for 2 minutes.
- Add hoisin sauce to the pan and stir-fry until the pork is fully cooked.
- Add tofu and bring to a boil.
- Sprinkle chopped green onion and cilantro on top for garnish. Serve with your favourite rice dish.