Best made with:
Easy Banana Bread
- Kid Friendly
- Tofu Dessert
This scrumptious banana bread is super easy to make and comes out nice and moist.
|1 pkg||Sunrise Banana Flavour Tofu Dessert , mixed|
|½ cup||margarine or butter|
|1 cup||brown sugar|
|2||large bananas , ripe|
|1 Tbsp||baking powder|
|½ tsp||baking soda|
|1 cup||chocolate chips|
- Preheat oven to 175ºC (350°F). Lightly grease a loaf pan.
- Mix margarine and brown sugar until combined. Add tofu and mix until incorporated.
- In a bowl, mash bananas and add to tofu mixture. Mix well.
- In a medium bowl, mix dry ingredients, except chocolate chips, together.
- Add dry ingredients to tofu banana mixture and stir in chocolate chips until combined.
- Pour batter into loaf pan. Bake for approximately 25-35 minutes or when a toothpick comes out clean.
Make it vegan by using a margarine or butter alternative