Best made with:
Pan Fried Agedashi Tofu
- Medium Firm Tofu
- Ethnic Cuisine
- Under 30 min
- Side Meals
Our Agedashi tofu is light and crispy – best served hot out of the pan.
|1 pkg||Sunrise Medium Firm Tofu , cubed into 1 inch cubes|
|¼ cup||hot water|
|½ tsp||dashi (bonito flavored seasoning)|
|½ tsp||fresh ginger , grated|
|½ tbsp||sriracha hot chili sauce (optional)|
|¼ cup||corn starch|
|1||green onion stem , sliced for garnish|
|1 tbsp||nori (dried seaweed) *optional for garnish , shredded|
- In a small bowl, mix sauce ingredients together except for the green onion and nori. Set aside.
- Over medium-high heat, heat oil in a non-stick frying pan.
- Dry the cubed tofu. Coat each tofu cube with corn starch, shaking off any excess starch.
- Place tofu in the frying pan and fry tofu for 3 minutes on each side until crisp and golden brown.
- Place in a deep serving plate and pour sauce mixture on top. To finish, garnish with green onion and nori (if desired).