Best made with:
Pulled Tofu and Apple Coleslaw Sliders
- Extra Firm Tofu
- Kid Friendly
- Under 30 min
|1 pkg||Soyganic Pressed Tofu , thinly sliced|
|½ cup||Onions , thinly sliced|
|1 tbsp.||Olive Oil|
|1 tbsp.||Garlic , minced|
|⅓ cup||BBQ Sauce|
|½ tsp.||Soy Sauce|
|8||ciabatta slider size buns , buttered and warm or grilled|
|1 cup||Coleslaw Mix|
|1||Apple , thinly sliced|
|½ cup||Coleslaw Dressing|
- Mix together all of the coleslaw ingredients and let refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Using a sauté pan, pour ¼ cup of water into the pan followed by the sliced onions and garlic. Stir together over medium heat until softened, about 6 minutes.
- Add 1 tbsp. olive oil to the pan. Add the sliced tofu to the onions and continue to cook over medium heat until the tofu takes a darker colour, approximately 8 minutes.
- Add BBQ sauce and soy sauce to the pan and stir together for 2 minutes over low heat. Remove from heat.
- Divide pulled tofu mixture evenly between buns, top with coleslaw and serve.