Best made with:
Vegan Tofu Poke Bowl
- Medium Firm Tofu
- Ethnic Cuisine
Substitute the traditional raw fish, with this sweet and spicy tofu.
|1 pkg||Sunrise Medium Firm Tofu , cubed|
|¼ cup||cucumber , sliced|
|½||avocado , sliced|
|1||raddish , sliced|
|¼ cup||red cabbage , thinly sliced|
|1||carrot , thin peels|
|¾ cup||vegan mayo|
|1 tbsp||sesame oil|
|1 tbsp||soy sauce|
|1 tbsp||hoisin sauce|
- Drain the tofu and pat dry with paper towels several times to get rid of any excess water.
- Make 4 servings of your favourite rice, according to package directions.
- Cut the tofu into small 1 cm sized cubes.
- Add all dressing ingredients into a bowl and gently mix.
- Place 1 cup of rice in each bowl and arrange with vegetables and tofu on top and garnish as desired.
You may substitute the vegetables with for your favourite ones.