Best made with:
Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Parfait
- Comfort Food
- Medium Firm Tofu
A decadent dessert sure to please the sweet tooth.
|½ pkg||Sunrise Medium Firm Tofu , blended|
|⅓ cup||chocolate cookie crumbs|
|2 tbsp||butter or butter alternative, melted|
|⅓ cup||bitter sweet chocolate chips|
|1½ tbsp||peanut butter, smooth|
|½ tsp||vanilla extract|
|1||large banana , sliced in circles|
- Drain tofu of water.
- Blend tofu in food processor until smooth.
- Melt chocolate chips and peanut butter in the microwave in 20 sec increments on high, or over stove on medium heat in a saucepan.
- Add melted mixture, vanilla extract into pureed tofu. Blend until well mixed set aside. (Optional: cover and chill, and combine parfaits when ready to serve)
- In a medium bowl combine cookie crumbs with melted butter.
- Sprinkle 1 tsp. of crumb mixture into 4 small glasses.
- Layer with a few slices of banana, 2 tbsp. of chocolate filling. Repeat layers, 1 tsp. of cookie mixture, banana slices and filling. Top with remaining cookie crumbs.
- Serve immediately.