Best made with:
Chocolate Tofu Energy Balls
- Comfort Food
- Medium Firm Tofu
Satisfy your afternoon hunger attack!
|1 pkg||Sunrise Medium Firm Tofu , mashed|
|1½ cups||Old Fashioned Large Flake Oats|
|1 cup||Nut Butter of Choice (peanut, almond, cashew)|
|⅓ cup||Cocoa Powder|
|⅓ cup||Honey or Maple Syrup|
|½ cup||Chopped Dried Fruit (raisins, dried cranberries or dried apricots)|
|½ cup||Seeds of Choice (chia, hemp seeds, flax seeds or sesame seeds)|
|2 tsp||Instant Coffee Powder, if desired|
Coating of Choice:
|cocoa powder, shredded coconut, sesame seeds|
- Squeeze tofu, pressing between paper towel for 10 minutes, remove as much liquid as possible, replace paper towel as needed.
- While tofu is draining, combine remaining ingredients (except coating) in a large bowl.
- Mash the tofu with a fork until it is small crumbs, then add to the rest of ingredients and mix until fully combined.
- Add your choice of coatings in small bowls to roll balls in directly after forming.
- Using a small cookie scoop or your hands, form into balls about 1½ tablespoons in size, roll in coating of choice.
- Store in the fridge for up to one week or freezer for longer storage.