Best made with:
Greek Orzo Salad with Tofu Herbed Feta
- Firm Tofu
- Side Meals
This tofu feta is the perfect pairing for salads.
|1 pkg||Sunrise Firm Tofu , cubed|
|⅓ cup||olive oil|
|¼ cup||lemon juice|
|2 tbsp||red wine vinegar|
|1½ tbsp||dried oregano|
|1½ tsp||dried minced onion|
|1 cup||orzo , cooked as per pkg directions|
|½||cucumber , sliced, half moons|
|2 cups||grape tomatoes , halved lengthwise|
|1||celery stalk , diced|
|¾ cup||kalamata olives , pitted|
|¼ cup||pine nuts , toasted|
|½||red onion , thinly sliced|
|1||green pepper , bite size chunks|
|¼ cup||parsley , chopped|
- Press tofu between sheets of paper towel to get rid of excess water. Allow to sit 10 minutes, replacing paper towel if needed. Cut into 1cm cubes.
- Mix remaining feta ingredients in a container, add the tofu. Secure with a tight lid and shake to coat tofu, let marinate in the fridge for an hour or overnight for best flavour. Allow to come to room temperature before using.
- In a large bowl, combine all salad ingredients, stir.
- Add marinated tofu and all the liquids to the salad, stir gently to combine.
- Garnish with parsley and fresh cracked pepper.