Best made with:
Mexican Street Corn Dish
- Extra Firm Tofu
- Gluten Free
- Under 30 min
- Side Meals
A simple and flavourful summer side dish.
|1 pkg||Sunrise Extra Firm Tofu|
|1½ tbsp||vegetable oil|
|1||jalapeno , seeded and chopped|
|1||red onion , diced|
|1 tsp||onion powder|
|3 cups||corn kernels (frozen or canned) , drained|
|1 cup||cilantro , chopped|
|2 tbsp||lime juice|
- Heat a pan on med-high heat and add oil.
- Once oil is hot add in jalapeno, onion and all the spices, cook for about 3-5 minutes until onions are cooked and spices are fragrant.
- Crumble tofu with your hands and add it into the pan. Mix well.
- Add in corn, stir and cook for another 3-5 minutes until everything is heated through.
- Drizzle with lime juice and stir in cilantro.