Best made with:
Mini Crustless Tofu Quiches
- Medium Firm Tofu
By using our Medium Firm tofu and Soy Beverage, these vegan-friendly mini quiches are lower in cholesterol than the traditional recipe made with eggs.
|1 pkg||Sunrise Medium Firm Tofu , blended|
|1 Tbsp||olive oil|
|1 clove||garlic , minced|
|1 cup||red bell pepper , diced|
|1 cup||mushrooms , chopped|
|1 cup||broccoli , cut into small florets|
|1||green onion stalk|
|1 tsp||fresh rosemary , minced|
|Black pepper to taste|
|¼ cup||Sunrise Unsweetened Soya Beverage 1.89L|
|2 Tbsp||nutritional yeast|
|¼ tsp||onion powder|
- Preheat oven to 190°C (375°F). Lightly grease muffin tins with cooking oil spray.
- Heat oil in a large pan. Saute garlic, bell peppers, mushrooms and broccoli over medium heat until the mushrooms just begin to exude juice.
- Stir in green onions, rosemary and black pepper. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Using a food processor or blender, blend together tofu, soy beverage, nutritional yeast, cornstarch, tahini, onion powder, turmeric, and salt. Blend until completely smooth.
- In a separate bowl, gently mix together the blended tofu mixture with the sautéed vegetables until well combined. Spoon equal portions of the mixture into the muffin tray and place in the oven.
- Immediately reduce heat to 175°C (350°F). Bake until tops are golden brown and a knife comes out clean (25-35 minutes). Remove from oven and let cool for 10 minutes before serving.